Changes to this Document¶
These guidelines are binding to the Tripal Community. If you have comments or questions, please comment on the Github issue. Changes to this document will be made after adequate discussion has occurred and the project management committee has voted in favor of the change.
The Tripal project recognizes these roles:
- Users: They have downloaded Tripal! Maybe they even have a site!
- Contributors: contributing! Code, comments, discussion, questions, bug reports.
- Committers: write access to the repository.
- PMC: Makes code relevant decisions.
- Oversight committee: Makes policy level decisions. This may overlap with PMC, but the idea is the oversight committee includes parties who are not necessarily coders and therefore not reviewing Pull requests etc.