The below modules are Tripal 3 compatible and grouped roughly by category:
- Data Loading/Collection
- Developer Tools
- Third-party Integration
- In Development
If you don’t see the module you are looking for here, try a Tripal-specific search on GitHub.
Add your Module to this list!¶
We would love for you to contribute your own module to this list! This is done by creating a Pull Request (PR) to Tripal modify our documentation.
- From the current page, click the category in the list above that best fits your module.
- Click the “Edit on Github” link at the top of the page.
- Add your module using the following template.
Module Name ------------ This module loads in X, Y, and Z. It provides admin for A and B, and user area C. `Documentation <https://yourmodule.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html>`__ `Repository <https://github.com/you/yourmodule>`__
- Make sure to follow alphabetical order when choosing where on the category page to add your module.
- Please write two sentences MAXIMUM about the function of the module.
- Include links to both the documentation (even if it’s your README) and the repository (e.g. Github, Gitlab)
- If your module doesn’t fit well in any of the existing categories, still pick the best one but then feel free to suggest a new category in the PR description.
- Extension Modules must be publicly available for download